Monday, October 6, 2008

Snapshot


This is a photo of the Gwanghwamun intersection at night. The tall building in the middle is the HQ for the Dong-a Ilbo - one of Seoul's daily newspapers, and to its left are the Ilmin Museum of Art and the Gwanghwamun Post Office.

Sadly, this was from the last batch of photos that I managed to upload to my computer before I lost my new digital camera in Pusan this weekend. After being very upset with myself for having been so absentminded, I've decided to try and channel my thoughts towards the positive and chalk this up to karma (like someone out there must have really needed a new camera). In the meantime, I have to restock immediately since there will be tons of photo ops at the SamulNori Gyorugi Festival and Competition I'll be attending in Buyeo this week. I wonder if they sell tether accessories for cameras...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry to hear about that, Katherine. Hope that you had a nice time at the festival.

Brian